Dr. Nicole Bernal, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bernal's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Nicole Bernal, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Columbus, OH. Dr. Bernal completed a residency at St Louis U. She currently practices at Osu Nisonger Center and is affiliated with UCI Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bernal is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- University of Iowa Hospital and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Med Coll Wisconsin, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- St Louis U, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Case Western Reserve U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center410 W 10th Ave, Columbus, OH 43210 Existing Patients: (614) 293-2101
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bernal?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bernal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bernal frequently treats Burn Injuries, Second-Degree Burns, and Wound Repair.
Dr. Bernal's office is located at 1581 Dodd Dr, Columbus, OH 43210. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bernal has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UCI Medical Center