Dr. Kemper has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nicole Kemper, MD is a nephrology specialist in Portland, OR. She currently practices at Northwest Renal Clinic and is affiliated with Adventist Health Tillamook. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kemper is board certified in Nephrology.
- OR HLTH SCI UNIV SCH OF MED, Medical School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northwest Renal Clinic
Providence St. Vincent9155 Sw Barnes Rd Ste 402, Portland, OR 97225 Existing Patients: (503) 292-7704
Frank Fric MD9155 Sw Barnes Rd Ste 330, Portland, OR 97225 Existing Patients: (503) 292-7704
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kemper?
Dr. Kemper is the most professional doctor I have ever visited. She has an excellent manner, and explains the hows and whys of what is happening in a kind, articulate, and.accurate fashion.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nicole Kemper, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kemper's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kemper accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kemper frequently treats Hyperkalemia, Proteinuria, and Chronic Kidney Diseases.
Dr. Kemper's office is located at 9155 Sw Barnes Rd Ste 402, Portland, OR 97225. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health Tillamook
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center
- Tuality Community Hospital