Dr. Goddard has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nicole Goddard, DO is a sports medicine specialist in Wilmington, OH. She currently practices at Beacon Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine and is affiliated with Clinton Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goddard is board certified in Family Practice/OMT.
- American Heart Association, Advanced Cardiac Life Support and Pediatric Advanced Life Support Certification, Other Education — 2015
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2012
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goddard?
By far one of the best experiences we've had. Dr. Goddard is thorough and compassionate. Very knowledgeable but keeps it simple.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nicole Goddard, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Goddard's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goddard accepts your insurance.
Dr. Goddard frequently treats Joint Pain, Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, and Arthritis.
Dr. Goddard's office is located at 720 Elm St, Wilmington, OH 45177. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Clinton Memorial Hospital
Beacon Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
Beacon Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine720 Elm St, Wilmington, OH 45177 Existing Patients: (513) 354-3700