Click here to compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists.
Dr. Nicole Fowler, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Fowler completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. She currently practices at University Hospitals and is affiliated with Rainbow Babies And Childrens Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fowler is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- University Of Washington Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Internship Hospital — 2008
- University of Connecticut Health Center School of Medicine, Medical School — 2007
- University Of Notre Dame, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fowler?
What a blessing! Dr. Fowler headed up the care team when my husband was diagnosed with cancer. She exemplifies professionalism and genuine compassion for her patients and the family. By far, Dr. Fowler is the best and can serve as a role model for others in the medical profession. We give God the glory for directing her in our path! My husband is nearly 2 years cancer free. We love Dr. Fowler and would recommend her to others. A great doctor, a phenomenal person. Mrs. T. Settle
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fowler has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Fowler frequently treats Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Fowler's office is located at 11100 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rainbow Babies And Childrens Hospital
- University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center
- University Hospitals MacDonald Women's Hospital
University Hospitals11100 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106 Existing Patients: (216) 844-6000