Dr. Nicole Kucine, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Kucine completed a residency at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. She currently practices at Division of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Division of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
Pediatric Hematology/Oncology525 E 68th St, New York, NY 10065 Call
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- SUNY Downstate College of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kucine?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center