Dr. Danforth has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nicole Danforth, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Newton, MA. Dr. Danforth completed a residency at Cambridge Hp/Cambridge Health Al. She currently practices at Newton-Wellesley Hospital Child Psychiatry. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Danforth is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Cambridge Hp/Cambridge Health Al, Residency Hospital
- Mass Gen Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Dartmouth College, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Danforth?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Danforth accepts your insurance.
Dr. Danforth frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Anxiety.
Dr. Danforth's office is located at 2014 Washington St Fl 3, Newton, MA 02462. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Newton-Wellesley Hospital Child Psychiatry
Newton-Wellesley Hospital Child Psychiatry2014 Washington St Fl 3, Newton, MA 02462 Existing Patients: (617) 243-6490