Dr. Nicolas Peters, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Peters' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Nicolas Peters, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Mesa, AZ. Dr. Peters completed a residency at Dayton Chldns Med Ctr-Wright State U. He currently practices at Pimri Pediatrics and is affiliated with Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix.
- Rainbow Babies Chldns Hosp/case West Res, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Dayton Chldns Med Ctr-Wright State U, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Indiana University-Purdue University / Indianapolis, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Purdue University / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 2002
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Rehoboth Mckinley Christian Health Care Services
College Clinic2111 College Dr, Gallup, NM 87301 Existing Patients: (505) 863-1820
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Peters?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Peters accepts your insurance.
Dr. Peters frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Acidosis, and Acute Pharyngitis.
Dr. Peters' office is located at 455 N Mesa Dr Ste 8e, Mesa, AZ 85201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Peters has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Rehoboth Mckinley Christian Health Care Services