Dr. Nicolas de la Pena, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. de la Pena completed a residency at SUNY Downstate Medical Center. He currently practices at Associates in Infectious Disease, UPMC and is affiliated with Upmc East. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. de la Pena is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Associates in Infectious Disease, UPMC
Associates in Infectious Disease, UPMC580 S Aiken Ave Ste 600, Pittsburgh, PA 15232 Existing Patients: (412) 661-1633
- SUNY Downstate, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- SUNY Downstate, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University Of The Philippines Manila, College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. de la Pena?
Professional, compassionate, and highly knowledgeable! Always consults with me and others members of my medical care team!
- Upmc East
- Upmc Mercy