Dr. Nicola Corvaja, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Corvaja's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Nicola Corvaja, MD is a cardiology specialist in Durango, CO. Dr. Corvaja completed a residency at Booth Meml Med Ctr-NYU. He currently practices at Mercy Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Stamford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Corvaja is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Booth Meml Med Ctr-NYU, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Booth Meml Med Ctr-Einstein Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1988
- U Firenze, Residency Hospital — 1986
- U Firenze, Medical School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mercy Cardiology Associates1 Mercado St Ste 130, Durango, CO 81301 Existing Patients: (970) 247-1120
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Corvaja?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Corvaja accepts your insurance.
Dr. Corvaja frequently treats Treadmill Stress Test, Stress Test, and Arrhythmia Screening.
Dr. Corvaja's office is located at 1 Mercado St Ste 130, Durango, CO 81301. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Corvaja speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Corvaja has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Stamford Hospital