Click here to compare with other Dermatologists.
Dr. Nickolai Talanin, MD is a dermatologist in Chantilly, VA. Dr. Talanin completed a residency at Dermatology, Tashkent State Medical Institute, Tashkent, Uzbekistan. He currently practices at Clinical Dermatology Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Talanin is board certified in Dermatology.
- Medical College of Ohio, Toledo, Ohio USA, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Dermatology, Immunology, St. Petersburg Military Medical Academy, St. Petersburg, Russia, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Dermatology, Tashkent State Medical Institute, Tashkent, Uzbekistan, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Clinical Dermatology Center
Clinical Dermatology Center14500 Avion Pkwy Ste 100, Chantilly, VA 20151 Existing Patients: (703) 705-7000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Talanin?
Always very professional and very knowledgeable
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Talanin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Talanin frequently treats Dermatitis, Soft Tissue Tumor Removal, and Contact Dermatitis.
Dr. Talanin's office is located at 14500 Avion Pkwy Ste 100, Chantilly, VA 20151. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Talanin speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.