Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (212) 257-3094.
Dr. Nickhil Gupta, DO
New Patient(212) 257-3094
Dr. Nickhil Gupta, DO is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Gupta completed a residency at New York University Langone Medical Center. He currently practices at New York Bone and Joint Specialists and is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Gupta is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
New York Bone and Joint Specialists
All Sports Physical Therapy67 W 55th St, New York, NY 10019 Existing Patients: (212) 257-3094
- New York University Langone Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- St Vincent's Midtown Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine / New York Institute of Technology, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gupta?
His compassion is superior. He is very gentle and takes time. His office staff can be reached via email and that’s always helpful. I trust Dr Gupta with my care and pain management.
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gupta has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nickhil Gupta, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gupta's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gupta accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gupta frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Low Back Pain, and Osteoarthritis of Spine.
Dr. Gupta's office is located at 67 W 55th St, New York, NY 10019. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gupta speaks Urdu, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.