Dr. Nick McLane, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McLane's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Nick McLane, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Greenville, SC. Dr. McLane completed a residency at U South Fla. He currently practices at Piedmont Retina Associates PA and is affiliated with St. Francis Downtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McLane is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Lsu Eye Ctr/oschner Clin, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- U South Fla, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Greenville Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University Of South Florida College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McLane?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McLane accepts your insurance.
Dr. McLane frequently treats Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP) , Diabetic Macular Edema (DME), and Retinal Vein Occlusion.
Dr. McLane's office is located at 317 Saint Francis Dr Ste 330, Greenville, SC 29601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McLane has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Francis Downtown