Dr. Hartl has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nick Hartl, MD is a hematology specialist in Kearney, NE. Dr. Hartl completed a residency at U Ia Hlth Care. He currently practices at Heartland Hematology/Oncology and is affiliated with Chi Health Good Samaritan. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hartl is board certified in Hematology.
- U Ia Hlth Care, Fellowship Hospital
- U Ia Hlth Care, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Heartland Hematology/Oncology412 W 42nd St, Kearney, NE 68845 Existing Patients: (308) 865-2303
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hartl?
My mom was diagnosed with Gall bladder/ liver cancer in January 2016. She choose to go to Dr. Hartl and we were very happy with him. He spends time with his patients and cares. All of the staff in his office were wonderful and the people in the chemo room. Mom lost her battle in January of this year. I recommend Dr. Hartl !
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nick Hartl, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hartl's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hartl accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hartl frequently treats Skeletal System Neoplasms and Blood Cancers.
Dr. Hartl's office is located at 412 W 42nd St, Kearney, NE 68845. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chi Health Good Samaritan
- Jennie M. Melham Memorial Medical Center
- Kearney County Health Services Hospital
- Kearney Regional Medical Center
- Lexington Regional Health Center
- Phelps Memorial Health Center