Dr. Nicholee Theiss, MD is a family medicine specialist in Boulder, CO. Dr. Theiss completed a residency at University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics. She currently practices at Rocky Mountain Urgent Care & Family Medicine and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Theiss is board certified in Family Practice.
Rocky Mountain Urgent Care & Family Medicine
Rocky Mountain Urgent Care & Family Medicine805 S Broadway St, Boulder, CO 80305 (303) 499-0176
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University Of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University Of Wisconsin Medical School, Medical School — 2002
- University Of Wisconsin-Stevens Point, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Colorado Access
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Theiss?
I look forward to doctor visits again! Dr. Theiss cares. Simply put. She talks to you. She gets to know you. She doesn’t just refill a prescription... we talk about my overall health in general. It’s surprising these days. most doctors don’t take the time anymore to get to “know” their patients. I will forever go to Dr. Theiss . even if she is a Badger! lol ??
- Good Samaritan Medical Center