Dr. Xenopoulos has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nicholas Xenopoulos, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Xenopoulos completed a residency at Pitt County Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at CARDIOLOGY ASSOCIATES OF EAST TENNESSEE HEART CONSULTANTS and is affiliated with Parkwest Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Xenopoulos is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Xenopoulos?
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Wake Forest University, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- East Carolina University School Of Med, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Good Samaritan Hospital-Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiology Associates of East Tennessee Heart Consultants
East Tennessee Heart Consultants9330 Park West Blvd Ste 202, Knoxville, TN 37923 Existing Patients: (865) 691-4850
Cardiology Associates Of East Tennessee
National Psychopharmachology Lab9320 Park West Blvd, Knoxville, TN 37923 Existing Patients: (865) 373-7100
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nicholas Xenopoulos, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Xenopoulos' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Xenopoulos accepts your insurance.
Dr. Xenopoulos frequently treats Heart Disease, Hypertension, and Hyperlipidemia.
Dr. Xenopoulos' office is located at 9330 Park West Blvd Ste 202, Knoxville, TN 37923. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Xenopoulos speaks Greek and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Parkwest Medical Center
- Starr Regional Medical Center Athens