Dr. Gemma has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nicholas Gemma, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Winchester, VA. Dr. Gemma completed a residency at University of Virginia. He currently practices at Shenandoah Oncology and is affiliated with Valley Health Winchester Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gemma is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Virginia, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- University of Virginia, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Shenandoah Oncology400 Campus Blvd Ste 100, Winchester, VA 22601 Existing Patients: (540) 662-1108
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gemma?
I have prostate cancer, my PSA has been increasing even thou I am on hormone therapy, my urologist encouraged me to see oncology to see if something more needed to be done
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nicholas Gemma, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gemma's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gemma accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gemma frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms and Renal Neoplasms & Resection.
Dr. Gemma's office is located at 400 Campus Blvd Ste 100, Winchester, VA 22601. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Valley Health Winchester Medical Center
- Warren Memorial Hospital