Dr. Nicholas Voss, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Dothan, AL. Dr. Voss completed a residency at University Of Tennessee, Memphis, Semmes-Murphy Clinic. He currently practices at Neurospine Center and is affiliated with Flowers Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Voss is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Dothan Neuro Spine-Pain4300 W Main St Ste 405, Dothan, AL 36305 Existing Patients: (334) 944-7073
- University Of Tennessee, Memphis, Semmes-Murphy Clinic, Residency Hospital — 2000
- U TN, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Tulane University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- VIVA Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Voss?
I only wish there were more stars I would click them all. I had been hurting for years and could hardly walk, went to Dr. at UAB twice and he would not operate. With the pain in my legs so bad I could hardly walk, I was not able to go back to UAB so I chose Dr. Voss. He checked my MRI and said I can fix it, so he did on Sept. 11th 2020, the next morning they got me out of the bed and there was NO PAIN what so ever and has not been so far and this is Nov. 3rd. Dr. Voss explained every thing he would do to my back before I decided to have the operation. After the surgery and at the office visit following he was so helpful explaining to me how to take care of my back, I am 85 years old and my back feels better than it did when I was a young man. In my opinion Dr. Voss is the best, I would not hesitate to use him again for any neuro. problems.
- Flowers Hospital