Dr. Nicholas Sablan, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Hampton, VA. He currently practices at Tidewater Orthopaedics and is affiliated with Sentara Careplex Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sablan is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Tidewater Orthopaedics3000 Coliseum Dr, Hampton, VA 23666 Existing Patients: (757) 736-4100
Tidewater Orthopaedics901 Enterprise Pkwy Ste 900, Hampton, VA 23666 Existing Patients: (757) 827-2480
Tidewater Orthopaedics4037 IRONBOUND RD, Williamsburg, VA 23188 Existing Patients: (757) 206-1004
- Kerlan Jobe Orthopedic Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 2005
- Notre Dame, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Optima Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sablan?
In 2016 I dislocated my shoulder broke the clavicle and Chip the end pieces on my left arm, I was lucky enough that workman's comp got me dr. Sablan it was pretty bad and at the rehab place they told me that was the worst shoulder that ever seen my dr. Sablan did surgery and then a scar tissue removal and work with me pain after a year of rehab my arm has come back about 95% or better I can't thank him enough for helping me get through this is very nice and very thorough and I would recommend him to anybody
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
- Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center