Dr. Nicholas Yerkes, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Syracuse, NY. Dr. Yerkes completed a residency at S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital. He currently practices at ST JOSEPHS HOSPITAL HEALTH CENTER and is affiliated with Crouse Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Yerkes is board certified in General Surgery.
St Josephs Hospital Health Center
Anethesia Group301 Prospect Ave, Syracuse, NY 13203 Existing Patients: (315) 448-5111
Thoracic Services - St. Joseph's Physicians Thoracic Surgeons Medical Office Centre104 Union Ave Ste 804, Syracuse, NY 13203 Existing Patients: (315) 475-8409
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2013
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2009
- St Georges U, Medical School — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yerkes?
Best doctor ever! He saved my life. I had lung cancer. He removed half my lung. Minimal recovery time. I returned to work within 26 days. I know a bunch of other patients and they all love him too. Highly recommend
- Crouse Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital Health Center