Dr. Nicholas Rizzo, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Palos Heights, IL. Dr. Rizzo completed a residency at Med College Wi Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Nicholas Rizzo, M.D. and is affiliated with Adventist Hinsdale Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rizzo is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Nicholas Rizzo, M.D.
Premiere General Medicine7270 W College Dr, Palos Heights, IL 60463 Existing Patients: (708) 603-5980
- Kendall College, Other Education — 2012
- Med College Wi Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Med Coll WI Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University Of Chicago, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Principal Financial Group
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rizzo?
Went to see Dr. Rizzo for the first time. Needed a new primary doctor and I was having an ongoing digested issues. Was tired of my GI doctor sending me for expensive test, than telling me I have a poor diet. I was at the end of my rope when I walk into Dr Rizzo office. One blood test later and he discovered a huge problem I was having. Very impressed with his knowledge and diagnostic ability. Very happy to find a doctor who takes pride in his craft, wants to help his patients. Feeling 100%better from when I first walked in his office. Would recommend him to my friends and family.
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center La Grange
- Palos Community Hospital