Dr. Nicholas Wyskoarko, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wyskoarko's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Nicholas Wyskoarko, MD is a cardiology specialist in Schofield, WI. Dr. Wyskoarko completed a residency at Nassau Co Med Ctr. and is affiliated with Ascension Saint Clares Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wyskoarko is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Nassau Co Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Nassau Co Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1974
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1973
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 3400 MINISTRY PKWY, Schofield, WI 54476 Existing Patients: (715) 847-3333
Marshfield Clinic Weston3501 CRANBERRY BLVD, Schofield, WI 54476 Existing Patients: (715) 393-1000
Marshfield Clinic Comfort and Recovery-wausau2727 Plaza Dr, Wausau, WI 54401 Existing Patients: (715) 847-3000
Marshfield Clinic Dispensing1205 O Day St, Merrill, WI 54452 Existing Patients: (715) 539-0101
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wyskoarko?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wyskoarko accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wyskoarko frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Wyskoarko's office is located at 3400 MINISTRY PKWY, Schofield, WI 54476. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wyskoarko has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Saint Clares Hospital