Dr. Nicholas Taraska, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Taraska's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Nicholas Taraska, MD is a nephrology specialist in Greenville, NC. Dr. Taraska completed a residency at Barnes - Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at Eastern Nephrology Associates and is affiliated with Vidant Medical Center. Dr. Taraska is board certified in Nephrology.
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Eastern Nephrology Associates
Greenville Office511 PALADIN DR, Greenville, NC 27834 Existing Patients: (888) 401-8064
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Taraska?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Taraska accepts your insurance.
Dr. Taraska frequently treats Kidney Transplant Evaluation, Living Kidney Donor Evaluation, and Ultrasound, Renal.
Dr. Taraska's office is located at 511 PALADIN DR, Greenville, NC 27834. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Taraska has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Vidant Medical Center