Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Nicholas Campbell, MD is a hematology specialist in Evanston, IL. Dr. Campbell completed a residency at University Of Chicago Hospitals. He currently practices at NorthShore University HealthSystem and is affiliated with Evanston Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Campbell is board certified in Hematology.
- University Of Chicago Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- University Of Chicago Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Medical College of Georgia, Medical School — 2006
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Campbell?
He’s treated me for over a year and has always been kind, pleasant, up-beat, smart, and there for me when I need him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Campbell has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Campbell frequently treats Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Erythropoietin Test, and Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening.
Dr. Campbell's office is located at 2650 Ridge Ave, Evanston, IL 60201. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Evanston Hospital
- Glenbrook Hospital
- Highland Park Hospital
- Skokie Hospital