Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Nicholas Bell, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Bellaire, TX. Dr. Bell completed a residency at Baylor College of Medicine. He currently practices at Eye Center of Texas and is affiliated with Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bell is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Baylor College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Baylor College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Baylor College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Duke University, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Eye Center of Texas
Eye Center of Texas6565 West Loop S Ste 650, Bellaire, TX 77401 Existing Patients: (713) 797-1010
Eye Center of Texas - Pasadena4415 CRENSHAW RD, Pasadena, TX 77504 Existing Patients: (281) 977-8800
Eye Center of Texas - Conroe100 Medical Center Blvd Ste 118, Conroe, TX 77304 Existing Patients: (713) 797-1010
Eye Center of Texas - Katy777 S Fry Rd Ste 102, Katy, TX 77450 Existing Patients: (713) 797-1010
Cizik Eye Clinic
University Eye Associates6400 Fannin St Ste 1800, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (713) 559-5200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bell?
He is very caring and polite and explain very well. I am happy to find him. I will give him more than 5 stars I am his patient for more than year. My name is Urmila Trivedi Yes,I will recommend to my friends and family.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bell frequently treats Lazy Eye, Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), and Allergic Conjunctivitis.
Dr. Bell's office is located at 6565 West Loop S Ste 650, Bellaire, TX 77401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center