Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McLean accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nicholas McLean, MD is a nephrology specialist in Winston Salem, NC. Dr. McLean completed a residency at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center. and is affiliated with Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McLean is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2017
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2015
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2013
- EAST CAROLINA UNIVERSITY / SCHOOL OF ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES, Medical School — 2012
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McLean?
Dr. McLean diagnosed me with acute kidney failure and I was admitted to the hospital. It was a life threatening situation. He was wonderful! He listened to all of my concerns. He had an excellent bedside manner. He came to check daily on my progress. Dr. McLean saved my life!!! I had several dialysis treatments while I was in the hospital. With the Lord guiding Dr. McLean to treat my condition, God healed me completely. My kidneys are healthy now with no more dialysis! I thank Dr. McLean for all of his help. It was a blessing to have him as my doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McLean frequently treats Hyperkalemia, Chronic Kidney Diseases, and Plasmapheresis.
Dr. McLean's office is located at 730 Highland Oaks Dr Ste 201, Winston Salem, NC 27103. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McLean has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center
- Novant Health Kernersville Medical Center
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
- 1 730 Highland Oaks Dr Ste 201, Winston Salem, NC 27103 (877) 826-0590