Dr. Nicholas Boulis, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Boulis completed a residency at University MI. He currently practices at Emory Neurosurgery & Rhbltn Ctr and is affiliated with Emory University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Boulis is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Emory Neurosurgery & Rhbltn Ctr
Emory Neurosurgery & Rhbltn Ctr1365 Clifton Rd Bldg Ne # 2200, Atlanta, GA 30322 Existing Patients: (404) 778-5770
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- University MI, Residency Hospital — 2001
- University MI, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Boulis?
Omg, very impressed with this intelligent doctor. He is on top of his game. He knew all about me before he ever entered the room. Had studied all my records. Came in, got right to the point with my diagnosis and treatments that are offered. Was very honest about the risk. I appreciated the honesty. No sugar coating things. Answered all my questions. Talks a little fast, but didn’t waste either of our time.
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown