Dr. Bernthal has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nicholas Bernthal, MD is a oncology specialist in Santa Monica, CA. Dr. Bernthal completed a residency at UCLA Department Of Orthopaedic Surgery. He currently practices at Ucla and is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Bernthal is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Huntsman Cancer Institute Sarcoma Advanced Research and Clinical Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- UCLA Department Of Orthopaedic Surgery, Residency Hospital — 2012
- UCLA/Orthopaedic Hospital Research Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2007
- J & S Weill M C Cornell Univ, Medical School — 2006
- Princeton University, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Dental
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ucla1225 15th St, Santa Monica, CA 90404 Existing Patients: (310) 319-1234
Orthopaedic Hemophilia Treatment Center
Orthopaedic Institute for Children- Los Angeles403 W Adams Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90007 Existing Patients: (213) 742-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bernthal?
Dr Bernthal’s bedside manner was fantastic and his skill as a surgeon is equal to his bedside manner. His explanations were thorough and easy to understand. I never felt rushed and I came away from our pre surgical consultation very confident in the path forward. All of his staff I came in contact with were excellent and very professional. My surgery went better than I expected and I would recommend Dr Bernthal without reservation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nicholas Bernthal, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bernthal's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bernthal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bernthal frequently treats Soft Tissue Sarcoma, Resection or Ablation of Bone Tumor, Partial or Complete Resection of Bone, Debridement of Bone, and Chordoma.
Dr. Bernthal's office is located at 1225 15th St, Santa Monica, CA 90404. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bernthal speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica