Dr. Nicholas Tannous, MD
Make an Appointment(877) 334-1179
Dr. Nicholas Tannous, MD is a pain management specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Tannous completed a residency at Ut Southwestern School Of Medicine/Parkland Hosp. He currently practices at Post Street Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine and is affiliated with Holy Cross Germantown Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tannous is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Post Street Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine
Piers Barry MD Inc.2299 Post St Ste 107, San Francisco, CA 94115 Existing Patients: (877) 334-1179
Nicholas J. Tannous, MD
Nicholas J. Tannous, MD19851 Observation Dr Ste 360, Germantown, MD 20876 Existing Patients: (877) 334-1179
- Interventional Pain Management, Greater St. Louis, Fellowship Hospital
- Ut Southwestern School Of Medicine/Parkland Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Internship Hospital — 2009
- 2002, Undergraduate School
- University Of Washington, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tannous?
I have been seeing Dr Tannous for several years, after he replaced another favourite doctor, Dr Benjamin Akil who relocated to another location. Dr Tannous has restored my sanity, treating my chronic pain with compassion, empathy and high skill. He has given me new hope for a pain free future. Thank you Dr Tannous.
- Holy Cross Germantown Hospital