Dr. Nicholas Lembo, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lembo's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Nicholas Lembo, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Lembo completed a residency at Georgetown University Hospital. He currently practices at Digestive & Liver Disease and is affiliated with Eastside Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lembo is board certified in Cardiology.
- University Of Texas, Fellowship Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Howard U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Digestive & Liver Disease
Medicine Digestive & Liver Diseases161 Fort Washington Ave, New York, NY 10032 Existing Patients: (212) 342-5155
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lembo?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lembo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lembo frequently treats Coronary Artery Disease (CAD), Vascular Disease, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Lembo's office is located at 161 Fort Washington Ave, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lembo has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Eastside Medical Center