Dr. Davakis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nicholas Davakis, MD is a cardiology specialist in Grove City, OH. Dr. Davakis completed a residency at Ohio State University. He currently practices at Ohiohealth Physician Group Primary and is affiliated with Bucyrus Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Davakis is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Ohio State University, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Ohio State University, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Ohio State University, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Ohio State U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ohiohealth Physician Group Primary1325 Stringtown Rd Ste 240, Grove City, OH 43123 Existing Patients: (614) 533-5000
OhioHealth Heart and Vascular Physicians
Heartcare Inc6024 Hoover Rd Ste G, Grove City, OH 43123 Existing Patients: (614) 533-5000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Davakis?
I've been with Dr Davakis since 2007. He is absolutely easy to talk to. I can't say enough about him. I have such high respect and high regards for him. He shows you how concerned he is with all your health concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nicholas Davakis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Davakis' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Davakis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Davakis frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Davakis' office is located at 1325 Stringtown Rd Ste 240, Grove City, OH 43123. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bucyrus Community Hospital
- OhioHealth Grady Memorial Hospital
- OhioHealth Grant Medical Center
- Ohiohealth Mansfield Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- University Hospitals Samaritan Medical Center