Dr. Nicholas Harding, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Stafford, VA. Dr. Harding completed a residency at Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center. He currently practices at Central Virginia Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine and is affiliated with Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Harding is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Associated Plano Orthopaedics & Sports, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Greenville Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Texas A&M University / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mutual of Omaha
- Optima Health
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harding?
Dr. Harding is excellent and attentive. He was kind and patient when explaining the procedure. My only complaint about this practice is the staff, not all, but most of them that you speak to on the phone are short and act like they could care less about anything you are saying. Trying to schedule my daughter's MRIs were a nightmare and getting them to call me back to help was awful. Even when you call to schedule an appointment for their office they sound like you're really bothering them for even calling. When you get to the office for your appointment prepare to wait and wait and wait. If it wasn't for Dr. Harding and the fact the he's already done my daughter's surgery I would never go back.
- Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center
- Mary Washington Hospital
- Stafford Hospital