Dr. Nicholas Anderson, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Anderson completed a residency at Emory University Hospital. He currently practices at Southeastern Retina Associates. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Anderson is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Southeastern Retina Associates
Tennessee Valley Eye Center140 Capital Dr, Knoxville, TN 37922 Existing Patients: (865) 588-0811
Chapman Commons4536 Chapman Hwy, Knoxville, TN 37920 Existing Patients: (865) 588-0811
Maryville628 SMITHVIEW DR, Maryville, TN 37803 Existing Patients: (865) 588-0811
Morristown3101 W Andrew Johnson Hwy, Morristown, TN 37814 Existing Patients: (865) 588-0811
Southeast Eye Center7800 Conner Rd, Powell, TN 37849 Existing Patients: (865) 588-0811
- Wills Eye Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University of Tennessee / Memphis / College of Medicine & Surgery, Medical School — 1999
- University of Virginia, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Anderson?
I have been seeing Dr. Anderson for 5+ years and I’ve always been pleased with my visits!!!!! Great doctor!!!