Dr. Nicholas Dibella, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Aurora, CO. Dr. Dibella completed a residency at Fitzsimons Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers and is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Dibella is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers
Aurora1700 S POTOMAC ST, Aurora, CO 80012 Existing Patients: (303) 418-7600
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Fitzsimons Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Letterman Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1966
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- United Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dibella?
- Swedish Medical Center
- The Medical Center of Aurora
- Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Parker Adventist Hospital