Dr. Cunha has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nicholas Cunha, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Lubbock, TX. Dr. Cunha completed a residency at NYCOMEC/Jersey City Medical Center Program. He currently practices at Texas Tech Physicians and is affiliated with Covenant Hospital Plainview. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cunha is board certified in Hematology.
- NYCOMEC/Jersey City Medical Center Program, Residency Hospital
- 1982, Internship Hospital
- Mt Sinai Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Butler University in Indianapolis, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Texas Tech Physicians
Texas Tech Physicians602 Indiana Ave, Lubbock, TX 79415 Existing Patients: (806) 775-8300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cunha?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nicholas Cunha, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cunha's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cunha accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cunha frequently treats Skeletal System Neoplasms and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Cunha's office is located at 602 Indiana Ave, Lubbock, TX 79415. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Covenant Hospital Plainview