Dr. Nicholas Sgaglione, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Great Neck, NY. Dr. Sgaglione completed a residency at Hospital Special Surgery. He currently practices at Northwell Health Physician Partners Orthopaedic Institute at Great Neck, 611 Northern Boulevard and is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sgaglione is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Northwell Health Physician Partners Orthopaedic Institute at Great Neck, 611 Northern Boulevard
Northwell Health Physician Partners Orthopaedic Institute at Great Neck, 611 Northern Boulevard611 Northern Blvd Ste 150, Great Neck, NY 11021 Existing Patients: (866) 473-2942
- Southern Calif Orth Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Hospital Special Surgery, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Mt Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Locals (any local)
- National Elevator
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sgaglione?
Dr. Sgaglione was kind and patient throughout the entire examination and did a great job explaining the issues I was having with my shoulder. He was very thorough in explaining the treatment options and my prognosis for a full recovery. He answered all of my questions in a clear and concise manner. I highly recommend him.
- North Shore University Hospital