Dr. Nicholas Bruggeman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bruggeman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Nicholas Bruggeman, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Omaha, NE. Dr. Bruggeman completed a residency at Mayo Clinic-Rochester. He currently practices at Nebraska Orthopaedic Associates, LLP and is affiliated with Bellevue Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bruggeman is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Indiana U Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Mayo Clinc, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University of Nebraska / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- University Of Nebraska, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nebraska Orthopaedic Associates, LLP
Nebraska Orthopaedic Associates, LLP2725 S 144th St Ste 110, Omaha, NE 68144 Existing Patients: (402) 637-0400
Orthowest2725 S 144th St Ste 212, Omaha, NE 68144 Existing Patients: (402) 637-0800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bruggeman?
Wonderful doc and very talented surgeon. He was recommended by two other surgeons whose opinions I value. I would absolutely use him again.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bruggeman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bruggeman frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist, Osteoarthritis of Hands, and Neuroplasty.
Dr. Bruggeman's office is located at 2725 S 144th St Ste 110, Omaha, NE 68144. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bruggeman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bellevue Medical Center
- Chi Health Lakeside
- Chi Health Mercy Council Bluffs
- Orthonebraska Hospital
- The Nebraska Medical Center