Dr. Haque has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Niaz Haque, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Wausau, WI. Dr. Haque completed a residency at Ochsner Medical Center. He currently practices at Langlade Hospital Cancer Center and is affiliated with Ascension Saint Michaels Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Haque is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Ochsner Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Ochsner Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Ochsner Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Langlade Hospital Cancer Center
Aspirus Regional Cancer Center215 N 28th Ave, Wausau, WI 54401 Existing Patients: (715) 847-2866
Aspirus Wausau Hospital Behavioral Health Services333 Pine Ridge Blvd, Wausau, WI 54401 Existing Patients: (715) 847-2871
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Haque?
I've been a patient of Dr. Haque since 2016. He is treating me for Stage IV metastatic breast cancer. I am confident in his ability to provide me with a long term quality of life through this cancer journey
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Haque accepts your insurance.
Dr. Haque frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection, Pancreatic Neoplasms, and Skeletal System Neoplasms.
Dr. Haque's office is located at 215 N 28th Ave, Wausau, WI 54401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Haque speaks Bengali and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Saint Michaels Hospital
- Aspirus Langlade Hospital
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital