Click here to compare with other Podiatry Specialists.
Dr. Nikki Ho, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Frederick, MD. Dr. Ho completed a residency at Washington Hospital Center/Georgetown University Hospital. She currently practices at Frederick Foot and Ankle and is affiliated with Frederick Health Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ho is board certified in Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine.
- National Institutes of Health, Internship Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center/Georgetown University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2011
- TEMPLE UNIVERSITY / PENNSYLVANIA COLLEGE OF PODIATRIC MEDICINE, Medical School — 2011
- University Of Maryland--College Park, Undergraduate School — 2008
- University Of Maryland, Undergraduate School — 2005
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Podiatry Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ho?
What can I say about Doctor Ho? I have been seeing Dr. Ho since 2013. She is so thorough and has the best bedside manner of all of the doctors that I see. She has been treating me on three separate occasions for my ankle and for each of my problems. I’ve broken my ankle twice and tore several tendons on my feet and it always amazes me on how quick my responses to all of her treatment plans. She has determined that I had a brittle bone issue and a very unusual treatment of a bone stimulater has actually decreased the time of my healing process from my broken ankles. She does all her xrays and ultrasounds right in her office and gets instant results and goes over them in amazing details. Her staff are just as wonderful. They even have a store in the office for take home remedies and podiatric footwear that can help your day to day problems with your feet. I really hope this review helps you to pick her
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ho has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ho frequently treats Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Sprains and Strains, and Hammer Toe.
Dr. Ho's office is located at 141 Thomas Johnson Dr Ste 170, Frederick, MD 21702. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ho speaks Vietnamese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Frederick Health Hospital
Frederick Foot and Ankle
Frederick Foot and Ankle141 Thomas Johnson Dr Ste 170, Frederick, MD 21702 (301) 668-9707