Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pham accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nga Pham, MD is a pediatric critical care medicine specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Pham completed a residency at All Childrens Hospital. She currently practices at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta. Dr. Pham is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Fellowship Hospital
- All Childrens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1998
- All Childrens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Meharry Medical College, Medical School — 1995
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Children's Healthcare of Atlanta1405 Clifton Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA 30322 Existing Patients: (404) 785-1600
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pham?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pham frequently treats Adrenal Gland Cancer, Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax), and Partial Lung Collapse.
Dr. Pham's office is located at 1405 Clifton Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA 30322. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pham has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.