Click here to compare with other Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists.
Dr. Nezaam Zamah, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Kansas City, KS. Dr. Zamah completed a residency at U Ottawa.
- Baylor, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- U Ottawa, Residency Hospital — 1981
- U Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1977
- U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1976
- U Coll West Indies, Kingston, Medical School — 1975
- 1 3901 Rainbow Blvd, Kansas City, KS 66160 Existing Patients: (641) 990-3561
Reproductive Endocrine-infertility Care PA
Reproductive Endocrine-infertility Care PA1206 NE WINDSOR DR, Lees Summit, MO 64086 Existing Patients: (816) 246-7665
Truman Medical Center Incorporated
Truman Inpatient Psych Unit2301 Holmes St # 739, Kansas City, MO 64108 Existing Patients: (816) 404-5165
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zamah?
Handyman and high manners helped me a lot
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zamah's office is located at 3901 Rainbow Blvd, Kansas City, KS 66160. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zamah has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.