Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Ney Alves, MD is a oncology specialist in Hollywood, FL. Dr. Alves completed a residency at St Mary's Health Center. He currently practices at Alves/Domenech Oncology and is affiliated with Aventura Hospital & Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Alves is board certified in Hematology.
- St Mary's Health Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- SSM St Marys Health Center, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Wash U/Barnes Jewish Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Boston University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Hospital Das Clinicas/U Sao Paulo, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Universidade Federal De Sao Paulo, Medical School — 1989
- University of Sao Paulo / Faculty of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Alves/Domenech Oncology3850 Hollywood Blvd Ste 1b, Hollywood, FL 33021 Existing Patients: (954) 961-9200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alves?
Dr. Alves saved my life in 2009. After having a bone marrow biopsy that told my story. I was diagnosed with 2 rare blood diseases. Dr. Alves and I work together to keep me alive. I advise anyone who needs a hemotologist oncologist, go to Dr. Alves
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alves has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alves frequently treats Blood Disorders, Lymphatic System Disorders, and Blood Cancers.
Dr. Alves' office is located at 3850 Hollywood Blvd Ste 1b, Hollywood, FL 33021. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Alves speaks Portuguese, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center/UMHC