Dr. Coutinho has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Newton Coutinho, MD is a cardiology specialist in Missoula, MT. Dr. Coutinho completed a residency at Chicago Med School. He currently practices at Newton B Coutinho MD PLLC and is affiliated with Community Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Coutinho is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Chicago Med School, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Chicago Med School, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Mt Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Bj Medical College, Pune, Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1985
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- POMCO Group
- Principal Life
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Newton B Coutinho MD PLLC
Newton Coutinho2419 Mullan Rd Ste A, Missoula, MT 59808 Existing Patients: (406) 541-1400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Coutinho?
Very helpful. Answered all questions and was treated with dignity and respect. Also one of the best I've been to. My health has improved dramatically in just a short time. Staff were warm and welcoming.~Marta M.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Newton Coutinho, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Coutinho's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Coutinho accepts your insurance.
Dr. Coutinho frequently treats Hyperlipidemia, Chest Pain, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Coutinho's office is located at 2419 Mullan Rd Ste A, Missoula, MT 59808. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Medical Center
- Deer Lodge Medical Center
- Marcus Daly Memorial Hospital
- Mineral Community Hospital
- Saint Patrick Hospital
- St. Luke Community Hospital