Dr. Neville Alleyne, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Oceanside, CA. Dr. Alleyne completed a residency at Yale U Sch Med/Yale New Haven Hosp. He currently practices at Orthopedic Specs Of North County and is affiliated with Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Alleyne is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Orthopedic Specs Of North County
Orthopedic Specs Of North County3905 Waring Rd, Oceanside, CA 92056 Existing Patients: (760) 724-9000
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- New England Baptist Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Yale U Sch Med/Yale New Haven Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Mt Sinai Sch Med, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sharp Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alleyne?
After recently finishing a 14 mile strenuous hike in San Diego I was crawling in pain. Over the next few days I saw 3 top surgeons one of which was Dr. Allene. Dr. Allene is miticulous in the way he handles himself and we ( my wife who is a nurse) and I new he would be meticulous in the OR. He performed L4/L5/S1 ALIF surgery under robotics and I was standing that evening. Today, 3 weeks later I am able to walk 2 miles slowly using my hiking sticks, no pain killers. Dr. Allene is incredible.
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Tri-City Medical Center