Click here to compare with other Allergy & Immunology Specialists.
Dr. Nena Kasmikha, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in West Bloomfield, MI. She currently practices at Allergy & Asthma PC and is affiliated with Ascension Providence Hospital - Southfield Campus. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kasmikha is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Henry Ford Hlth System, Fellowship Hospital — 2017
- Wayne State Univ Som, Medical School — 2012
- WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY, Undergraduate School — 2008
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Allergy & Immunology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kasmikha?
I had my first appointment with Dr. Kasmikha today. I was so impressed with the staff’s thoroughness and explanations. The nurses were wonderful and Dr. Kasmikha took her time to explain everything to me. I never felt rushed, and I felt like I had answers that helped to explain all of my symptoms. I was so impressed with her, that I texted her card to my family and friends before I even left the parking lot. Looking forward to feeling better finally!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kasmikha has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kasmikha frequently treats Environmental Allergies.
Dr. Kasmikha's office is located at 5775 W MAPLE RD, West Bloomfield, MI 48322. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kasmikha speaks Chaldean and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Providence Hospital - Southfield Campus
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital
Allergy & Asthma PC
Allergy & Asthma P C5775 W MAPLE RD, West Bloomfield, MI 48322 (248) 626-5315