Dr. Lobkova has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nelya Lobkova, DPM is a podiatry specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Lobkova completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hosp. She currently practices at Step Up Footcare and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lobkova is board certified in Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine.
- Mount Sinai Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2014
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine - D.P.M., Medical School — 2011
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital Blue Cross
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Step Up Footcare291 Broadway Rm 810, New York, NY 10007 Existing Patients: (212) 606-4065
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lobkova?
Dr. Nelya Lobkova was really great. Listened to me carefully and was able to expertly resolve my issue. The office, Step Up Footcare, was brand new and spotless.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nelya Lobkova, DPM generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lobkova's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lobkova accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lobkova frequently treats Foot Fracture, Plantar Fasciitis, and Nail Avulsion and Excision.
Dr. Lobkova's office is located at 291 Broadway Rm 810, New York, NY 10007. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lobkova speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel