Dr. Menezes has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nelson Menezes, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Menezes completed a residency at Brooklyn Hospital Center. He currently practices at Nelson Menezes Vascular Specialist PC and is affiliated with Brooklyn Hospital Center Downtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Menezes is board certified in General Surgery.
- State University of New York / Health Science Center At Stony Brook, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Memphis, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Brooklyn Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Brooklyn Hospital Center - Downtown Campus, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Goa Med College Goa University Panaji Daman And Diu Goa India, Medical School — 1983
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Menezes?
Worked on both legs and was great
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Menezes accepts your insurance.
Dr. Menezes frequently treats Phlebitis and Thrombophlebitis, Venous Insufficiency, and Atherosclerosis.
Dr. Menezes' office is located at 186 Joralemon St Ste 1002, Brooklyn, NY 11201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Menezes speaks Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brooklyn Hospital Center Downtown
- NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital