Dr. Nelson Howard, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Howard's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Nelson Howard, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Howard completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center / National Naval Medical Center. He currently practices at RAINBOW BABIES & CHILDREN HOSP and is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center Redding. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Howard is board certified in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
- University of California, Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- University of California at Los Angeles, Other Education — 2010
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center / National Naval Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
- University of Florida, Medical School — 2003
- University of Florida College of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Us Military Academy, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Howard?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Howard accepts your insurance.
Dr. Howard frequently treats Upper Respiratory Conditions.
Dr. Howard's office is located at 11100 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Howard has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- University Hospitals MacDonald Women's Hospital
Rainbow Babies & Children Hosp
University Hospital Case Med11100 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106 (206) 963-6490
Abie Mendelsohn, MD
UCLA Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery200 UCLA Medical Plz # 550, Los Angeles, CA 90095 (310) 825-4321
Brooke Army Med Center
SAMMC/BAMC Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery3851 ROGER BROOKE DR, Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX 78234 (210) 916-2367
UH Internal Medicine Clinic
University Hospital Regional Hospitals27100 Chardon Rd, Richmond Heights, OH 44143 (440) 593-1131
Wilford Hall Medical Center
WHASC Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery2200 Bergquist Dr, San Antonio, TX 78236 (210) 292-5930