Dr. Nelson Oyesiku, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Oyesiku completed a residency at Emory University School of Medicine. He currently practices at Emory Clinic Neurosurgery and is affiliated with Emory University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Oyesiku is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Emory Clinic Neurosurgery
Emory Clinic Neurosurgery1365 Clifton Rd Ne Ste 2200, Atlanta, GA 30322 Existing Patients: (404) 778-5770
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Emory University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Hartford Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Hartford Hosp-U Conn, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Univ Ibadan, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Oyesiku?
Specialist in pituitary tumors. I saw him recently to follow-up on surgery I had 9 years ago (regularly-scheduled follow-ups), and he explained everything very patiently.
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown