Dr. Nelson Botwinick, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Botwinick completed a residency at Bellevue-Nyu. He currently practices at New York Downtown Hand Center and is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Botwinick is board certified in Hand Surgery.
New York Downtown Hand Center
New York Downtown Hand Center170 William St, New York, NY 10038 Call
- Bellevue Hosp Ctr/NYU Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Bellevue-Nyu, Residency Hospital — 1985
- NYU Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1981
- New York University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Botwinick?
On time spends time with patient
- New York-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital