Dr. Nelson Royall, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Royall's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Nelson Royall, MD is a hepatopancreaticobiliary specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Royall completed a residency at Orlando Health, Orlando, FL. He currently practices at Utica Park Clinic and is affiliated with Hillcrest Medical Center. Dr. Royall is board certified in General Surgery.
- Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Surgery, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio, Fellowship Hospital — 2017
- Orlando Health, Orlando, FL, Residency Hospital — 2016
- The Ohio State University College of Medicine, Columbus, Ohio, Medical School — 2011
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Utica Park Clinic
Utica Park Clinic1145 S Utica Ave Ste 701, Tulsa, OK 74104 Existing Patients: (918) 582-6544
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Royall?
with in minutes he diagnosed a condition my primary care and gastroenterologist I had seen for 25 years failed to diagnose
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Royall accepts your insurance.
Dr. Royall frequently treats Ileus, Biliary Atresia, and Gallstones.
Dr. Royall's office is located at 1145 S Utica Ave Ste 701, Tulsa, OK 74104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Royall has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hillcrest Medical Center